With so many merchants out there competing for your buyer’s attention, how do you effectively create a repeat buyer? Our Yahoo! Stores customers have asked how others create repeat buyers and strengthen their brand loyalty.
Our Yahoo Stores Partner Tip of the week addresses this question: By using top notch customer service and anticipation of buyers needs through … personalized automation.
On the ystoreblog there was an article I ran across the other day about Yahoo’s product page cross-sell feature that was released several years ago. There are some great examples here that go over the different options and functionality within Yahoo’s setting options. Simple enhancements to your Yahoo! cross-selling pages can make a world of difference. It’s not just about the items you are cross-selling but how you present the items. Changes like changing the header color to match other site headers on related item pages, bolding the cross-sell price and even just tightening up the rows of items can impact your buyers decision making.
Going beyond using the the Yahoo! Stores cross-sell functionality there is one more some simple thing you can be doing to anticipate your buyers’ needs. Integrate your Yahoo Stores platform in with your email marketing platform to run successful post purchase campaigns. By tying these two platforms together you can now “anticipate” your buyers needs and send relevant promos and follow-up campaigns.
Once you have your eCommerce and Email Marketing platforms sharing data you as a marketer can deliver top notch customer service with automated emails to follow up on purchases, make educated suggestions on future purchases and run successful cross-sell and up-sell campaigns. Integrating your Yahoo! Store with your Email Marketing Platform can return huge results. Such as:
- Drive more revenue by creating more effective marketing campaigns based on past-purchase history
- Increases visits to your site by adding customers to appropriate content lists and marketing campaigns
- Optimize Resources by avoiding messy integrations and eliminating error-prone data transfer
- Increases your brand awareness through using customers purchase history to send relevant content
- Continued engagement through using purchase and interest patterns to send relevant and engaging information
Want more information on what Kevy can help? Check out our Kevy Solutions to learn more.
What are some other tips you’ve found to successfully create a repeat buyer?