Kevy is thrilled to announce our new integration and partnership with Shopify. Both Kevy and Shopify work to help ecommerce businesses like yours grow, so partnering up made perfect sense. If you are new to Shopify, they are one of the fastest growing ecommerce platforms in the world. They help retailers manage every aspect of their business — from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go.
So how does Kevy fit in to the Shopify story? We help their customers grow revenue, transactions and loyalty through our email marketing automation platform.
We know that data is key to growing your business, but data without action is empty. So we created a tool that lets you combine all of the rich data found in Shopify, with behavior data in order to market smarter to every customer.
With this Shopify partnership, you will be able to:
- Create beautiful, powerful emails. Our email marketing platform lets you create personalized messages that convert.
- See revenue gained from emails sent. Email open rates are nice to have, but not helpful when trying to gauge which email actually drove revenue to your business. Kevy ties revenue gained to email sent through our Shopify integration. You will know which emails work, which don’t and where to spend your time.
- Create triggered emails that send one-to-one messages to visitors based on their onsite actions and orders placed through Shopify.
- Recover lost carts through sending cart recovery triggers or creating automated workflows to reengage abandoned shoppers.
- Build personalized pop-up offers to create more custom interactions with each visitor. No more annoying one-size-fits-all pop-ups. Through Kevy you can create pop-ups that are unique to each visitor – even if they are on your site at the same time.
A recent report revealed that nearly $83 billion was spent on retail between April – July and that online shopping accounted for nearly all gains in retail sales. Those are huge numbers for the retail industry – but even bigger news for eCommerce.
Everyone is shopping online, which means the need for true dialogue is greater now than ever. The best retailers use platforms that help them connect with, engage and retain their target shoppers. Which is why we are making it as simple as possible to get the benefits of Shopify and Kevy at once.
Interested in transitioning to Shopify? Learn more about this growing ecommerce platform here.
Want to take control of your marketing? We would love to help. Let us know below: